This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on activating your new Monzo card, which is a quick and easy process! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Monzo app and sign in
2. Click on the ‘+’ symbol at the top of the main screen
3. Select ‘Get a new card’
4. Enter your name, mobile number and email address
5. Select your country and currency
6. Choose whether you want a joint or personal account
7. Click ‘Next’ and enter your date of birth and postcode
8. Review your account details and click ‘Confirm‘
9. You’ll now see an activation code – make a note of this, as you’ll need it to activate your card
10. Go to https://activate.monzo.com and enter your activation code, mobile number and email address
11. Click ‘Activate card’, and you’re ready to go!
Congratulations, you have just activated your new Monzo card! I hope you enjoy using it. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact Monzo.